Strike up the band and let the confetti cannons loose. With iOS 13 (and iPadOS), Apple has finally added a feature that iPhone fans have craved for years. After installing iOS 13, you no longer have to open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and go to the Wi-Fi section every time you want to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Better yet, the same can be said about the process for connecting to a Bluetooth device. There’s a shortcut for that now and if you’ve ever used an Android phone before, you’ll recognize it right away.
So how do you use the new Wi-Fi shortcut? Easy peasy.
- Open Control Center.
- Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon until all connection toggles are visible.
- Long-press on the Wi-Fi icon again and bam, a list of available Wi-Fi networks will populate.
- Select the network you want to connect to, then enter the password and connect.
The process is nearly identical for connecting to a Bluetooth device:
Open Control Center.
Long-press on the Bluetooth icon until all connection toggles are visible.
Long-press on the Bluetooth icon again and a list of nearby Bluetooth devices will show up.
Select the device you want to connect to, and a few seconds later your iPhone or iPad will finish connecting.
iOS 13 is still in beta and features can and will ultimately change before the final release this autumn.Improved connection shortcuts joins a long list of new features added to iOS 13. There’s now a dedicated dark mode, plenty of hidden features, and you can now block unknown callers from ever making your phone ring. We have plenty more tips and tricks regarding anything and everything iOS 13.
Recommendation： Manage, view, backup and restore data in iOS 13 iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.