A new alleged iPhone 7 leak is showing off some new — and unusual — features for Apple’s upcoming flagship phone. Images posted to French tech website Nowherelse.com show off the potential chassis for the 4.7-inch iPhone 7, supposedly taken from a promotional video by an Italian case manufacturer.
The chassis boasts an extra pair of speaker grilles along the top of the phone and a larger camera hole. If the case is legitimate, it points to a design more in line with Apple’s tablet range than its previous iPhones, with pairs of speakers at the top and bottom of the device.
Previous iPhone 7 leaks have shown a device that looks far more like the current iPhone 6. These images do show evidence of already rumoured features, like the Lightning port replacing the 3.5mm headphone jack and larger camera lens.
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- How To Backup iPhone Messages to Computer without iTunes Safely
- How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF/vCards Easily
- How to transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Freely
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.