A new alleged iPhone 7 leak is showing off some new — and unusual — features for Apple’s upcoming flagship phone. Images posted to French tech website Nowherelse.com show off the potential chassis for the 4.7-inch iPhone 7, supposedly taken from a promotional video by an Italian case manufacturer.
The chassis boasts an extra pair of speaker grilles along the top of the phone and a larger camera hole. If the case is legitimate, it points to a design more in line with Apple’s tablet range than its previous iPhones, with pairs of speakers at the top and bottom of the device.
Previous iPhone 7 leaks have shown a device that looks far more like the current iPhone 6. These images do show evidence of , like the Lightning port replacing the 3.5mm headphone jack and larger camera lens.
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- How To Backup iPhone Messages to Computer without iTunes Safely
- How to Export iPhone Contacts to a VCF/vCards Easily
- How to transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Freely
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.