If you’ve got a new iPhone 5, you may want to transfer your favorite music files onto it for enjoying at anytime or anywhere. However, iTunes only allows you to do so with one Mac each time, so you need to find an alternative way to sync your music from PC to your iPhone 5. Here we offer you an easy guide about how to transfer or sync music file to iPhone 5.
Syncios iPhone Manager is a free and lightweight iTunes alternative iPhone 5 Transfer, you can manage your iPhone 5 music without the need for iTunes. The Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), 8.
Things You’ll Need
- PC computer
- Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer
- iPhone USB cable
How to Transfer Music File To iPhone 5 Using Syncios
You could follow the steps mentioned below to back up your music files to your newly purchased iPhone 5 using Syncios.
Step 1: Download and install Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer on your computer.
Step 2: Launch Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer and connect your iPhone 5 to computer with USB.
Step 3: In the left panel of this Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer, click Media, highlight Music,select the music files you want to transfer, and then click Import option, then you can sync the music you have selected from PC to iPhone 5 with this Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer.
Here with Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer, you can easily transfer not only music files, but also video files, ebooks, ringtons, etc. between two iPhones, or transfer files from iPhone to iTouch/iPad/iPod Nano, etc. on-the-go.
More highlight Features of Syncios iPhone 5 Transfer
- Transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to PC, PC to iPhone;
- Sync iPhone files to computer & copy iPhone contents to iTunes;
- Import & export Video/Photo/Ringtone/eBook between PC and iPhone;
- Backup iPhone Contacts, Notes, Bookmarks, Voice Memo, etc.
- Manage Apps , application documents between PC and iPhone;
- Create, delete and edit photo albums to your preference;
- Make iPhone ringtones freely;
- Add and edit playlist to manage and classify music and videos;
- Fully support iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iOS 6, and iTunes 10.7 now!