Apple has officially announced the latest version of its iPad tablet on October 23, 2013. You thought it would be named as iPad 5? It’s the iPad that’s so light, they needed a whole new name, that is, iPad Air.
The iPad Air will be available in silver and white and space grey and black color options starting at $499 on November 1st. An LTE version will be available starting at $629. If you are going to have one, use Syncios as free iPad Air file transfer.
The iPad Air is just 7.5mm thick, 20% thinner than the current full-size models and weighs just 1 pound, down from 1.4 pounds. It’s a 9.7-inch Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution and features the 64-bit A7 chip and M7 motion co-processor inside. The tablet’s Wi-Fi will be twice as fast as well, supporting the new MIMO 802.11n. The iPad Air will also have a 5-megapixel iSight camera, 1080p video, a new FaceTime HD camera, dual microphones, and 10-hour battery life.
You can check: Differences between iPad Air and iPad mini with retina display.
How to Transfer Video and Photos from Computer to iPad Air?
Want to transfer your high quality videos and photos from PC to the new iPad Air? Here Syncios iPad Air Transfer comes up first to helps you transfer videos and photos between iPad and your computer freely!
- Step One: Download and install Syncios iPad Air Transfer on your computer.
- Please be sure that iTunes is already installed on your computer for running this free Syncios iPad Air Transfer correctly. But you do not have to run iTunes.
- Step Two: Connect your iPad Air to computer with USB and launch Syncios iPad Air Transfer.
- Step Three: Go to the left panel of Syncios iPad Air Transfer and Choose Media Photo Tab.
Transfer Videos from PC to iPad Air:
Unfold Media tab, highlight Video on the right panel, then you will find import option, with which you could transfer videos from your PC to iPad Air freely and easily!
Transfer Photos from PC to iPad Air:
Click Photos tab on the left panel, then go to the main panel of the program, where you will find these options:Import, Export, Remove, Album List. Click Import, you can add the photos from PC to your iPad Air.
Why Choose Syncios iPad Transfer:
• Fully support iOS 7 and iTunes 11 now
• App transfer and App document management
• Back up contacts to computer
• Export computer files to iPod
• Treat iPod as a portable hard disk
• Manage images by creating and editing photo albums
• Support several iOS devices simultaneously
• Support shortcut keys for operation