On November 24th, Xiaomi will be holding an event at which time the manufacturer will introduce its first handset to come with a fingerprint scanner. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro is expected to have the same specs as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, but adds a metallic build and that aforementioned fingerprint scanner.
Just the other day, Xiaomi co-founder Lin Bin had posted a picture of the Redmi Note 2 Pro. Today, Bin posted an image of a very sleek looking Xiaomi Mi Pad 2. Last week, the slate went through Geekbench, revealing that it will be powered by the Intel X5-Z8500 SoC, packing a quad-core 2.24GHz CPU. The original Xiaomi Mi Pad was powered by the NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset, carrying a quad-core 2.2GHz CPU.
Looking at how thin the tablet is, the teaser posted by Xiaomi that shows a caliper makes a lot of sense. That teaser isn’t for the Redmi Note 2 Pro as we originally thought, it is for the Mi Pad 2 and reveals that the latter will also be unveiled on November 24th. Additionally, while some rumors suggested that the Mi Pad 2 will launch with Windows 10 installed, recent leaks have shown that the tablet is indeed powered by Android.
So if the Redmi Note 2 Pro and the Mi Pad 2 are being unveiled together next Tuesday, is there any chance that we might also see the long-awaited Xiaomi Mi 5 flagship see the light of day on November 24th?
Recommend: would like to backup and restore your XiaoMi devices and looking for the easiest and safest way to do the XiaoMi backup and restore job on PC/Mac? Fortunately, Syncios XiaoMi Data Backup and Restore Tool is thoughtful.
- Transfer contents include contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, ebboks and more.
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and iDevices.
- Multiple OS supported: data shift between multiple phones run Android and iOS.
- Multiple brand phones supported: Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and more