Samsung Note 7 should have been a tremendous success across the world since it really impressed when it released. But unfortunately, it started blowing up. And then Samsung recalled the devices twice over the world, Samsung Note 7 is dead.
First, Samsung claimed that the battery supplier was to blame, but then proved to be useless since when Samsung replaced the battery with other battery, the device go up in flames as before. After second recall of the Note 7, Samsung has to stop selling it and investigate the issue to find out the exact reason, but the working have not paid off so far.
According to a report out of the company’s home country of South Korea, the conclusions of this investigation will be made public before the end of the year. Thus, within a month or so we should have a definitive cause for the Galaxy Note7 debacle. This should neatly tie up the Note7 story before the Galaxy S8 is announced at MWC in February.
- Best Alternatives for Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Switch from Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to iPhone 7/7 Plus
- How to backup Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on Mac
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.