The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge launched at €700 and €800 respectively, but their successors may hit the market at a higher price – €850, if rumors are to be believed. And that’s for the small Galaxy S8… well, maybe not “small”, considering its screen could be as big as 5.7”. The bigger Galaxy S8 Plus will likely be €100 on top of that, which would place the S8 duo above the iPhones price-wise.
The rumor goes on to claim that the Galaxy S8 will not be unveiled to the public at large at the MWC but Samsung will give journalists an early peak at the new flagship. The public reveal will reportedly be at the end of March with sales starting later still – in the last week of April. This would make it easy for LG to launch the G6 a month ahead of the S8.
- How to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy S7?
- How to Transfer Photos between Computer Samsung Galaxy S7/ S7 Edge?
- How to Transfer Music to Samsung Galaxy S7 from Computer
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.