As Samsung’s August event draws near, we are continuously getting more and more leaks about the Galaxy Note 9. A fierce phablet with top-tier hardware, a big update of its proprietary S Pen, and Samsung’s sleek design language. Well… too much of the same design language.
According to reports, the Note 9 will look a lot like the Note 8, just as the Galaxy S9 looks so similar to the Galaxy S8. Samsung believes in its design enough to reiterate it confidently — super-slim bezels, curved displays, metal-and-glass construction. It surely checks all the top-tier boxes.
Samsung CEO DJ Koh was just seen at a media event where he confirmed that the Note 9’s S-Pen would offer “many new features”. We could have guessed that little factoid, so what’s the real news here? He was actually carrying the device and using the S-Pen! Someone got a shot of the scene and posted it to Weibo, later picked up by SamMobile, and we can confirm from the cutouts that it’s the actually Note 9 since it matches up with leaked renders and the fingerprint sensor is placed differently than on the Note 8.
- How to Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- How to Backup and Restore Samsung Note 8 on Mac
- How to Import Music to Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to Computer
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.