Apple has released a new version of OS X Mavericks, bringing several important updates and bug fixes.
The update is rather small and contains bug fixes and software optimizations rather than any new features. OS X 10.9.1 contains a host of improvements to the Mail app, includingfixes for Gmail (which first rolled out in a standalone update last month), and reliability enhancements for smart mailboxes and search. The update also fixes an issue “that prevented content groups from working properly in Mail” and resolves a problem that stopped VoiceOver from reading out sentences that contained emoji.
OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update includes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Fixes an issue that prevented iLife and iWork apps from updating on non-English systems
- Addresses an issue that may cause multiple prompts to unlock “Local items” keychain
- Addresses an issue that may cause Japanese keyboards to retain a previously used language
- Resolves issue that prevents a Contact group name from populating the address field
- Includes Safari 7.0.1
- Fixes an issue that could cause Safari to become unresponsive when filling out forms on fedex.com, stubhub.com, and other websites Improves Credit Card Autofill compatibility with websites
- Improves VoiceOver compatibility with facebook.com
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
For detailed information about this update, see About the OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Update.
Click here to download OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 now!
Recommend: would like to backup your iPhone, iPad, iPod to PC/Mac and looking for the easiest and safest way to back up your iPhone content on PC/Mac? Syncios Phone Data Transfer must be your first choice.
- Transfer contents include contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, ebboks and more.
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and iDevices.
- Multiple OS supported: data shift between multiple phones run Android and iOS.
- Multiple brand phones supported: Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and more