iPhone 6: 2014 iPhone
Apple is expected to unveil the 2014 iPhone, popularly dubbed iPhone 6 in September or October. Apple is widely speculated to launch iPhone 6 with a larger 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch display to compete with Android-based smartphones that usually come with larger screens.
Design and Features
The eight generation iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin design with narrower bezel, rounded edges and durable sapphire display. iPhone 6 may be powered by Apple’s new A8 processor with 1GB RAM, Touch ID fingerprint sensor, and an improved 8-megapixel camera with optical image stabalization (OIS). The iPhone 6 is expected to run iOS 8, which may feature a new apps such as Healthbook, TextEdit and Preview, improved Maps, inter-app communication capabilities and more.
Must-Read News and Rumors:
- iPhone 6 price
- iPhone 6 release date
- What Apple’s iPhone 6 actually looks like
- New iPhone 6 Photos Leaked By Taiwanese Pop Star
- Leaked Photos of iPhone 6 Lightning Port Assembly
- Major iPhone 6 feature
- iPhone 6 Jailbreak running on iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Rumor Roundup
- iOS 8 Rumor Roundup
- iPhone 6 Predictions – All-new 4.7-inch and High-Resolution 5.5-inch models, A8 chip with 1GB RAM, NFC, 8-megapixel Camera with OIS and lots more
- Internal slides highlight why Apple needs to launch a bigger iPhone
- iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screen coming as early as September
We expect lot more details to be revealed as we get closer to the event so don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.