HTC may be looking to launch an affordable version of its flagship smartphone, the HTC 10, later this year. The company is now expected to launch the Desire 10 in the third quarter, with many specifications similar to the flagship. Presumably, it will be cheaper than the HTC 10 Lifestyle, already a slightly more basic version of the HTC 10. In fact, the company’s next grand unveiling has been scheduled for September 20, as you can see from the teaser that it’s posted to its official Twitter account.
If you’re wondering what smartphone HTC will take the wraps off on that occasion, well, it’s the Desire 10. And we have heard that this won’t be one phone, but two – the Desire 10 Pro and the Desire 10 Lifestyle. In HTC’s teaser the outline of the Pro model is (barely) visible.
The two should come with a very similar design, according to past leaks and rumors. That said, the Pro will be higher-end than the Lifestyle. Still, both will compete in the mid-range space, complementing the top of the line HTC 10 in the struggling manufacturer’s portfolio.
The Desire 10 Lifestyle will allegedly feature a 5.5-inch 720p touchscreen, a 13 MP main camera, a 5 MP selfie snapper, the Snapdragon 400 SoC, and either 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage or 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal space. It will run Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense on top, and will come with BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition stereo speakers, 24-bit system audio, and a pair of high quality earbuds apparently.
Nothing is known about the Desire 10 Pro’s specs, but hopefully they will prove to be much more exciting than the Lifestyle’s.
- Transfer Pictures from Samsung Phone to PC
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp History Chats on Android
- How to backup HTC to Mac
Recommendation: One-Click Mobile Data Transfer
– Simple yet effective solution for transferring content between Android and iOS
- Transfer contents include contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, ebooks and more.
- One-Click backup Android & iOS phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and iDevices /Android .
- Multiple OS supported: data shift between multiple phones run Android and iOS.
- Multiple brand phones supported: Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and more.
- Learn More>>