If you have too many photos, it will use much space of your phone. If you are Samsung Galaxy S4 users or other Android phone users, here is way to transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy S4 or other Android phones to pc for keeping. So you can delete them from your phone for more space to install apps.
Tutorial: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4 to pc
First of all, please make sure that SyncDroid is installed in your pc. It is a free and must-have Android backup & restore tool. Download and install Syncdroid now >>
Step 1: Turn on Android USB Debugging
Before connecting your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the PC, please make sure the [USB debugging] option has been turned on.
Here is how you can turn on the Developer Options on your device:
- Open Settings> About on your Android phone or tablet.
- If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4 or any other Galaxy device with Android 4.2, open Settings> More tab> About and tap it.
- If you have Samsung Galaxy S4 or any Galaxy device with Android 4.3, go to Samsung Galaxy S4 from Settings> General> About and tap the Build version 7 times.
- Now scroll to Build number and tap it 7 times.
- After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “Developer mode has been enabled”
- Return to the main Settings menu and now you’ll be able to see Developer Options.
- Tap on Developer options and mark the box in front of USB Debugging to enable it.
- To disable USB Debugging mode later, you can uncheck the box before the option
- To enable Developer Options, go to Settings> Developer options and tap on the ON/OFF slider on the top of the page.
Step 2: Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to SyncDroid on PC
After you connected your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the PC, Android-Sync connection manager will try to help you install the proper USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy S4. And SyncDroid service will be installed on to your Samsung Galaxy S4 automatically.
You may need to click on the [OK] button from Samsung Galaxy S4 to allow it to be connected to PC.
Step 3: Ready for Backup
Backup any or all of these data types: SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Audio,Videos, Camera Photos and SD Card Photos. Please don’t unplug USB cable while backing up.
1. Choose items you would like to backup from: SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Audio, Video and Photos.
2. Input backup name and note to specify the backup file for restoring data in future.
3. Click “Backup” button.
That’s it, all your photos you choose will be backup to your pc quickly and safely!
Check what other you can do with SyncDroid:
|Android to Computer
|Computer to Android
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages on Samsung Galaxy S9
- How to Free Download Streaming Music to Android Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+
- How to Easily Backup Everything from Samsung Galaxy S9 to SD Card
- 5 Different Ways to Transfer Contacts to Samsung Galaxy S9
- How to Import Music to Samsung Galaxy S9
If you would like to transfer data from Android to PC or from Phone to Phone, you can just simply have a try our Syncios Data Transfer, which provides effective solution for transferring content between Android and iOS. Just simply download and have a try.
You can also use Syncios Manager to free backup old iPhone and transfer to new iPhone 6. You can also download and install apps into iPad/iPod/iPhone. There are Huge and growing collection of free games, apps, wallpapers, ringtones for iOS devices. Just simply download and have a try.