If you switched your old phone to the latest Apple product iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, whose camera have been reengineered, adding optical image stabilization to make it even better for shooting photos and videos. It is said could be up to 3x longer exposure compared to iPhone 6s. And, iPhone 7 Plus doesn’t have just one entirely new camera system — it has two, dual 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera.
With the best iphone camera ever, you may take a lot of pictures as well as selfie, then, you want to keep collection of photos to your computer. So how to sync these massive photos to your computer? This article gives you tutorials on how to import your iPhone 7 photos to Windows PC, including Win 7, Win 8, and Win 10.
Read also: How to Import Music to iPhone 7/ 7 Plus
Part 1: Import iPhone 7 photos to Windows 7/Windows 8 PC
As we know, there are 2 main operating systems currently: win 7, win 8. Win 10 is developing. And a little difference between two platforms in transferring photos.
Solution 1. Windows 7
- Step 1: Connect iPhone 7/ 7 Plus to your computer with a USB cable.
- Step 2: When the AutoPlay window pops out, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.
- Step 3: Select the photos and click Import, and you are also able to type a tag name in the Tag these pictures (optional) box.
Note: If the AutoPlay window does not appear, click computer, then right click on your device, select Import pictures and videos.
Solution 2. Windows 8
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 to PC with a USB cable.
- Step 2: Open the Photos app, right-click within the app.
- Step 3: Click Import and select the device you want to import from.
- Step 4: The app automatically searches for all photos which hasn’t imported before and selects them.
Note: You can also click each photo you want to import or Select all.
Part 2: Sync iPhone 7’s photos to computer via Syncios Manager
Syncios Manager is a free and helpful application, which makes it easy to help you sync all types of files to your computer from your iPhone 7. The best advantage of this approach is that with visual interface, you are able to preview, edit, manage photos on computer, besides, you could choose and transfer certain picture from iPhone 7 to PC. Whatever systems your computer are running, Win 7, Win 8 or Win 10. Tips as follows:
- Step 1:Download and Set up Syncios Manager on your computer, connect your iPhone 7 to it.
- Step 2: Click on “Photo” under the “My devices” interface.
- Step 3: Select photo(s) what you’d like to transfer to your computer.
- Step 4: Click on “export“ and choose your backup path.
Part 3. Transfer all your iPhone 7 photos to computer by one-click.
The final method could be the easiest and the best way to transfer your iPhone 7 photos to computer, since Syncios Data Transfer only takes you ONE CLICK to backup all DCIM photos from your iPhone 7 to computer whatever your operating systems are. finish its job even better than you expected. What’s more, it enables you to restore iTunes backup files to iPhone 7 as well, including contacts, text messages, music,videos, bookmarks, etc, worth a try!
- Step 1: Downlaod and install Syncios Data Transfer on PC. Connect your iPhone 7 to it with USB cable.
- Step 2: Click on “Backup and Restore” from the homepage.
- Step 3: Tick off “DCIM photos” and “pictures” on the checkbox, then click on “Start Copy”, your photos will be transfered quickly to the computer.
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 tips and tricks
- How to Recover iPhone 7 Data on Mac?
- Best Tips and Tricks to Free up Space on Your iPhone 7
- Save Your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Battery Life