Your iPhone can help you manage your schedule and plan your week by syncing with your Outlook calendar or your Google Calendar.Synchronization of calendars between Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and your Apple iPhone or iPod touch requires Apple iTunes. I had the same problem on How to Sync an iPhone With Your Outlook Calendar or Google Calendar, and I’m using iTunes in order to sync my iPhone with outlook, make sure your iTunes is up to date (help —->”check for updases”) . You can configure which items are synchronized during a one-time set up process.
After the initial setup, each time that you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized. Now, simply follow the following steps:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock. iTunes will launch on your PC automatically when connected to your computer.
Step 2. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
Step 3. Click the Info tab.
Step 4. Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook. If you want to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod contacts with Outlook or Gmail as well, just simply check ” Sync Contacts with Outlook/ Gmail ”
Step 5. Do one of the following:
- To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.
- To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.
NOTE: To select multiple calendars, press CTRL as you click each calendar name.
Step 6. Click Apply.
Now, you can browse your outlook calendars freely on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. If you want to backup, manage your iDevice contacts, notes, calendars or even messages on computer, or transfer notes, music, messages, Apps etc from iDevice to computer, you can try this free iTunes alternative tool – Syncios iPhone/iPad/iPod Manager.
- Ultimate file transfer solution between PC & iOS: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, One-key backup, One-key recovery etc.
- Both Free & Pro version.