Do you keep getting the annoying popup asking you to verify every time you try to download something from the App Store? It shows up even when you’re trying to download a free app! The popup usually says something like “Before you can make purchases, you must tap Continue to verify your payment info” or “Tap Continue and sign in to view billing information”.
It’s not a bug! All you need to do is enter some sort of payment information in the App Store and it will stop bugging you. Don’t worry, if you don’t have a credit card, you can select the “None” payment option to stop these popups.
How to Add Payment Information To Disable Verification Required Popups
• Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad running iOS 12, open the Settings app.
• Step 2: Select iTunes & App Store option.
• Step 3: Tap on your Apple ID and select the View Apple ID option.
• Step 4: Once you get to the Account page, tap on Payment Information.
• Step 5: Here, if you have a credit card, choose the appropriate option. But you can also select None and enter no payment details.
• Step 6: Tap on Done and the payment options will be saved.
Troubleshooting: Can’t See The None Option?
If you can’t find the None option in the Payment Information page, it might be because of one of the following reasons.
Family Sharing: If you’re a part of a Family Sharing account, you might not see the None option. Exit from the Family Sharing and try again.
Active Subscription: If you have an active subscription (for something like Apple Music) to an app or service in App Store, you won’t see the None option.
Region: If you’re currently not in the region where you created the account, you won’t see the None option. If you’ve recently changed the region to use a feature like Siri News, you won’t see the None option either.
- Simple to Manage/Edit/Create/Delete iTunes Playlists
- Selectively Transfer Old iPhone iTunes Music and Playlists to iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR
- How to Save Live Photos as JPG Photos on PC
- How to Export/Save HEIC photos to JPG Photos
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.