Sending large videos via AirDrop
You can send large files through AirDrop, which transmits data over Bluetooth. They’ll need to be connected to iCloud, and have Bluetooth turned on.
1. Make sure the intended recipient is within a dozen feet or so of your phone (and that they have AirDrop enabled in their settings), then open the photo app and select the video to be sent.
2. Tap the share icon on the bottom left corner of the screen (it’s a box with an upward facing arrow coming out of it).
3. In the AirDrop section, tap the name of the intended recipient. Once they confirm, the sending will commence.
Send large videos via iCloud
1. From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
2. Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video.
3. Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option. Tap “Use Mail Drop” to share the video via iCloud. The recipient can download it from the cloud shortly.
Share large videos on iPhone using Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage system that you can access from your phone or computer. Once you upload a file to it, you can share that file to anyone with an email address.
1. Launch (or download and then launch) the Google Drive app on your phone.
2. Tap the colorful plus (+) icon in the bottom-right corner of the app.
3. Tap “Upload” on the popup menu, then hit “Photos and Videos.”
4. Select the video to be uploaded and commence the process.
5. Once the video is uploaded, find it and tap the three dots next to it.
6. In the menu that opens, tap “Share.”
7. In the field that says “People” at the top of the page, enter in any email you want to send the file to.
Phone to Phone transfer via Syncios Data Transfer
- Click on Transfer mode and connect both two phones to the program. Both iPhone and Android are fully supported. Devices as the recipient should be positioned on the right.
- Tag on Next to select Audio option as the targeted files to transfer.
- Further to hit on Next to start the data transfer between devices until complete notification pop out. And you can check on the files on the phone.
Good points add to this way is that it does have no limit to the size of video. And you are free to transfer the media files in your need.
You can now go to the video in your Drive and share it with whomever you choose.
Recommendation： Phone to Phone Transfer without storage limit
- Transfer almost all files, including contacts, video, SMS, photos, call logs, music, Ebook and apps between phone to phone!
- Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
- Transfer important files between Android and iOS.
- Selectively transfer data between any two of them without data loss.
- Free Trial