How to Manage Bookmarks in Safari on iPhone & iPad?
- Unlock your iPhone/iPad, navigate to Safiri app.
- Open it and tap on Bookmark icon from the top-left corner.
- You can browse all the folders that you added in order to save different bookmarks.
- Tap on Edit option on the bottom right corner of the list.
- To delete it, just click on ‘-‘ icon besides the names of the folders, or you can tap on New Folder option to add a new folder into the list.
How to Manage iPhone&iPad Bookmarks in Safari with Effective 3rd Party Tool
Want to manage iPhone/iPad data in a more flexible way? Free Syncios Mobile Manager help you manage your personal information, like bookmarks, contacts, messages, WhatsApp and more.
- Backup your contacts and messages to your computer selectively or in a batch.
- Restore message, contact, call history backup to any iOS or Android devices.
- Transfer mobile data between unlimited devices (Android and iOS) selectively.
- Powerful contacts manager: De-duplicate contacts, Add new contacts, Delete unwanted one and Edit contact information on computer.
- Backup and restore iOS Whatsapp messages and attachment.
To delete/new bookmarks in Safari via Syncios Manager, you’re supposed to:
- Install and run Syncios Mobile Manager.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to computer with USB cable.
- Go to Information > Bookmarks.
- After completely loading, check what you want to delete and click on Delete button.
- To new a bookmark to a already-existing folder in Safari, click on New button, choose New bookmark option.
- To establish a new folder, click on New > New folder option.
Manage photos, videos, music, contacts, apps and etc. between computer and phones or phone devices.
Free to download and then edit online videos from most-used websites, like YouTube, Facebook and etc.
Make Unique Ringtone for iPhone & Android devices.
One-click backup and restore toolkit supports types of phone data.
Fully compatible with the latest Android OS and iOS system.