Concerned parents with children who are taking part in unsupervised trick-or-treating or other guardian-free Halloween activities can find some anxiety relief without tagging along. Don’t go all crazy-stalker-parent on them, but you can easily use location sharing between mobile phones with various apps.
If you’re an Android family, there is actually more than one way to share locations. The easiest way is by using Panspy Program. Start by installing the app on your kid’s phone,Then,Parent can know the actual location of the child and look into more activity that the kids are doing.
Common Functions include:
- Track Cell Phone Activity: Call logs, Messages, E-mails, Document, Calendar, Photo, Video, Apps and more
- Track Current Location: GPS, Geofencing, WiFi logger
- Monitor Social Apps: WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts and more
- Remote Control: App blocker, Schedule restriction
Life360’s tracking apps
If some people in the family have an iPhone and others are on Android, use Life360’s apps. On Android, the app is called Family Locator; on iPhone, the app is called Find My Family, Friends, Phone. Like Find My Friends for iPhone, you’ll see a live map with everyone’s location, but unlike Apple’s Find My Friends, you’ll also be able to see your family’s location history.
Kids can share their whereabouts with one or more family members by engaging Messenger’s Live Location feature, which rolled out in early 2017. Users on both iOS and Android can share live locations for a 60-minute duration or drop pins on their live location at any time by going to the app, then tapping the Location or More icons, followed by Location.
Keeping in mind that users need to be at least 16 years old to use WhatsApp, it can be utilized to share locations for a specified duration of time, such as during trick-or-treating, either with an individual or via group chat.
In the child’s phone’s settings, go to Apps & Notifications, followed by App permissions and Location. Select WhatsApp, and then whether you want to share their location live. Once back in the app, open an individual or group chat, select Attach, Location and Share Live Location. You’ll then choose how long to share their location.
Paid carrier apps
Want even more control? The four major wireless carriers in the US each offer apps that require a paid subscription: Verizon Family Locator, AT&T FamilyMap, Sprint Family Locator and T-Mobile FamilyWhere. They each average around $10 per month to locate between 2 and 10 phones, depending on the individual features of each carrier’s app.
Recommendation： PanSpy for Parental Control
- Phone calls, SMS, Location monitoring and more features
- Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and other social app activity tracking
- Full compatible with Android devices no root or jailbreak needed
- User-friendly app UI and easy-to-learn procedure
- 7*24 multi-language technical support