After several months, Apple has finally released iOS 10. It comes with several updated features. We all know that the iOS 10 Jailbreak has immense future and the features of this iOS 10 Jailbreak are really great to hear. Previously jailbreaking iOS 10 was not capable but thanks to the iPhone dev team they have accomplished this feat.
Jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch on iOS 10 allows you to gain root access to your device and control your iDevice in ways Apple does not want you to. The main reason people jailbreak on iOS 10 is to install Cydia, an underground app store. Sounds like something you want to do? Let’s go and read.
- How to backup iPhone/iPad after iOS 10 upgrade
- How to Import Music to iPod Touch with iOS 10
- How to export iPhone contacts to Outlook 2010/2013?
- How To Transfer Music To An iPhone With iOS 10
Which devices are supported?
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th)
Can Apple find out if I jailbreak my device?
No, Apple will never be able to tell if you phone has been jailbroken or not. Therefore if you are planning to resell your device, we recommend you just do a factory reset and it will be back to normal.
How to jailbreak iOS 10?
1. Make sure that your iOS version is up to date. Now Open Safari browser on your iPhone 7 .(Make sure that your battery has at least 50% charge.)
2.In the address bar, type in ios10cydia.com as shown in the image below.
3.This will bring you to the mobile version of our page, specially designed to bring you the latest iOS 10 jailbreak updates . Tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen.
4.On the Options, choose Add to Home Screen.
5.Next, you will be asked to rename the icon; call it Cydia and tap Add
6.You will now see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 10 home screen and tapping it will provide you with the latest Cydia updates on iOS 10.
Recommendation： Manage iOS 10 iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.