TaiG iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak has been released. Here is a complete step by step guide on how you can jailbreak any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 8.1.2 using TaiG.
TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 supports:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s, 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod touch 5
Before we begin:
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud.
- Restore to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes even if you are already updated to iOS 8.1.2 via OTA. You can download iOS 8.1.2 from here.
- Turn off Lock Screen passcode and Touch ID. Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode >Turn Passcode Off.
- Turn off Find My iPhone as well. Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 on Windows:
Step 1: First up, download TaiG v1.2.0 or over for Windows.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer via USB.
Step 3: Start TaiG. Uncheck the 3K Assitant option and hit the green Start button.
Step 4: TaiG will now begin to jailbreak your device. During the jailbreak process, do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Once it is complete, your device will restart and you will have latest version of Cydia installed on the main home screen.
It’s that easy!
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 And iOS 8.1.2 With Taig On iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, iPad, More [Updated]
- Jailbreak iOS 8 And iOS 8.1 With Pangu On iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, iPad, More [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.
Reference: Redmond Pie
You can follow Syncios on Twitter, Facebook for more tips and tricks.
Recommend: If you would like to contact from old Android Phone to new iPhone, you can try this perfect one click data transfer tool, migrate everything, including SMS, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs and more from phone to phone. Simply download and have a try.