Apart from releasing the beta profile of iOS 13, Apple also released the beta profile of iPadOS. This means advanced users and developers can install iPadOS 13 on their compatible iPad running iOS 12 without having to download the entire IPSW file.
iPadOS is a massive upgrade and greatly improves the multitasking experience on the device. Since it is in beta stages, Apple did not release the beta profile earlier this month when it dropped the first beta. It wanted to deter advanced users and testers from installing an unfinished and buggy build of iPadOS on their device and instead recommended them to wait for the public beta next month.
Now that Apple has released the beta profile of iPadOS 13 with the second developer beta, it is extremely easy to install iPadOS on one’s iPad. The entire process will barely take a few minutes and does not even require access to the Internet.
How to Install iPadOS 13 Beta 2 on iPad Using Beta Profile
Make sure to create a backup of your iPad/iPad Pro running iOS 12 before proceeding with the steps below.
Step 1: Open this link on your iPad in Safari. You will be automatically redirected to ‘iOS Beta Software Profile’ after the download is complete.
Step 2: Tap on Install three times before selecting the Reboot option.
Step 3: After your iPad is done rebooting, head over to Settings -> General -> Software update. The iPadOS 13 developer beta 2 OTA update should show up for download for your iPad/iPad Pro. If not, wait for a few minutes and try again. If that still does not work, make sure to restart your iPad again.
If you can, I will strongly recommend you to wait until the public beta release of iPadOS next month. That build is bound to be more stable and should have fewer bugs and will offer a better experience overall. While the second developer beta of iPadOS 13 will have fewer bugs than the original beta build, it will still offer a very rough experience around the edges.
You may also want to know:
- 5 Ways to Import Music to iPhone XS
- 3 Ways to Download and Import Streaming Music to iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max
- How to Make iPhone XS/XS Max Ringtones without iTunes
- 6 Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone 5/6/7/8/X to iPhone XS
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.