Apple might not have released the beta profile of iOS 13 when it dropped the first developer beta earlier this month. However, with the release of the second developer beta, Apple has made the developer profile available which means advanced users can easily install iOS 13 beta 2 on their iPhone via an OTA update.
This method is extremely easy and does not require one to use iTunes. In fact, you don’t even need access to a PC to install the second developer beta of iOS 13 on your iPhone running iOS 12. Interested? Follow the steps below.
iOS 13 Compatible iPhones
■ iPhone XS Max
■ iPhone XS
■ iPhone XR
■ iPhone X
■ iPhone 8 Plus
■ iPhone 8
■ iPhone 7 Plus
■ iPhone 7
■ iPhone 6s Plus
■ iPhone 6s
■ iPhone SE
How to Install iOS 13 Beta 2 on your iPhone Using Beta Profile
Step 1: Open this link (Mirror) on your iPhone. You will be automatically redirected to ‘iOS Beta Software Profile’ once the download is complete. Make sure to use Safari to download the file.
Step 2: Tap on Install three times before selecting the Reboot option.
Step 3: Once your iPhone reboots, head over to Settings -> General -> Software update. The iOS 13 developer beta 2 OTA update should show up for download for your iPhone. If not, wait for a few minutes and try again. If that still does not work, make sure to restart your iPhone again.
Once installed, your iPhone will automatically receive future OTA updates for all new developer beta releases from Apple. Remember that while iOS 13 developer beta 2 will have a fewer number of bugs compared to the first beta, it is still in beta stages which means there will be lingering bugs and stability issues. Plus, the majority of the third-party apps are not compatible with iOS 13 as of now and will not work properly.
You may also want to know:
- 6 Ways to Transfer Data from iPhone 5/6/7/8/X to iPhone XS
- 4 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp messages to iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.