This tutorial only gives you the following;
– Spoof location
– Use built-in joystick to move character
- Backup Pokemon Go from Android to PC
- Transfer Pokemon Go from old phone to new Android phone
- How to Save Battery Life When Playing Pokemon Go
How to hack Pokemon Go without root?
1.) Go to Settings.
2.) Go to Security.
3.) Make sure unknown sources is checked. You need to download the Fly GPS app which can be downloaded here: https://play.google….ly.gps&hl=en_GB
6.) Install the app.
7.) Go to Settings and about device.
8.) Go to Software info and then build number.
9.) Tap on it until developers options is enabled.
10.) Back out of about device.
11.) Go to developer options and enable mock locations.
12.) Under mock locations make sure you enable Fly GPS – Make sure Pokemon Go is not running.
13.) Go to Fly GPS and choose a location on the map.
14.) Tap to set a location and then tap again and make sure you choose Pokemon.
15.) Now open up Pokemon Go and you will have a Joystick and a different location.
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/Android at ease
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.