I would like to say this usually only works with offline / single player games. Only known multiplayer game I have been able to use this on is Bloons tower defense battles. Feel free to comment below on what games this works with!
This works with iOS 6 – 9.3.3 (9.3.3 being the latest Jailbreak )
Step 1 – Go into cydia, Tap on sources, tap edit and then tap add. type in this repo, then tap add source.
Step 2 – After adding the source, tap on search and search for LocalIAPstore (I have 3 different repos that have it, it should only be 1 there.. unless you have multiple repos that also have it)
Step 3 – After searching for LocalIAPstore, click on it. In the top right corner it will say install, but mine says modify because i already have it! You should click on install.
Step 4 – After respringing, go to your settings scroll down til you find LocalIAPstore and click on it, Enable it!
Step 5 – After enabling, it go to the game you’d like to buy stuff in. NOTE – Some games may not work as it is blocked and detected, also maybe because its server-sided.
Step 6 – Click on the item you wish to purchase, CLICK CANCEL <- Important step!
Step 7 – Now you have purchased the item! Goodluck and have fun purchasing!
- Move to iOS from Android
- Switch from Samsung to iOS
- Locked out of iPhone 6/6s and forgot pin code
- How to Sync iPhone Contacts with Windows 10 People App
- How to download YouTube music to iPhone
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.