Facing iTunes Error “An iPhone Has Been Detected But It Could Not Be Identified” when using iPhone? If you are looking for a solution to fix it like me, let’s go through this tutorial to learn the reasons why we got the error 29 message in iTunes and how to fix this annoying issue.
Step 2. Head over to the “Uninstall or change a program” menu in Windows located at Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
Locate the entry for “iTunes” first. Right click on it and uninstall it.
Step 3. After uninstalling iTunes first, proceed to uninstall the following entries, in the order presented:
- Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support
- Apple Application Support
Step 4. Once you have removed iTunes plus all the helper applications, restart your computer. After restarting your computer, launch the iTunes installer you downloaded a moment ago. The installer will not only reinstall iTunes but all the applications we just removed. Restart your computer once more to ensure everything squared away and then plug your iOS device into your PC via the USB cable—a now, fingers crossed, error free experience.
Read also: How To Fix iTunes Error 29 ?
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.