- The “OK Google” voice command isn’t working on a Sony XPeria Z smartphone. It either does nothing or makes a sound, but doesn’t open Google Now.
- How to program “Okay Google” on any Sony Xperia Z, including Sony Xperia Z2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z4, Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 ultra.
- How to turn on okay google with xperia z3, how to activate voice command on xperia z5 ultra
To program the Ok google voice command into a sony xperia z smartphone if it isn’t working, you must follow these steps:
1. Navigate to yoru Sony Xperia phone. Open your “Google” app and tap on the three bars on the top left;
2. Select Settings >Voice > “Ok Google” Detection
4. Go back <- into Voice and make sure Language is set to English (US).
Recommendation： SynciosMobile Manager – Manage Sony Xperia Z on computer easily
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Sony mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to Sony phone.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.