If you’ve updated to macOS Catalina, you may have encountered a bug with the iCloud terms and conditions where you accept them, but the notification keeps returning that you need to accept them. Notably, Apple said that the issue was caused by two iCloud/Apple ID accounts being used. This article will give two options to solve the issue.
How to fix iCloud terms and conditions bug in macOS Catalina
- If you haven’t done it yet, install the 10.15 supplemental update
- Head to System Preferences > Software Update
- Once updated, try agreeing to the T&Cs again, and you should be good
If for some reason that doesn’t resolve your issue…
- Head to System Preferences
- Click Apple ID in the top right corner
- Choose Overview at the top of the left sidebar
- Click Sign Out in the bottom leftish corner
- Sign back in
Keep in mind you’ll have to log back in with your Apple ID and reload Apple Pay cards if you choose this option.
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download 4K HD videos from 100+ video sharing sites.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.