How to wipe data that you want from your iPad
- First of all, unlock your iPad, scroll to find and open the Settings app, which the icon is gray with cogs.
- Select ‘General’ option from the list, which is in the third cluster of options.
- Now, scroll right to the bottom of this list. Tap on ‘Reset’ from the buttom, now you will see six available options.
- As your need, you can select ‘Reset Locations and Privacy’ option to remove all location data, ‘Reset Home Screen Layout’ option to reset the apps you have on your home page, ‘Reset Keyboard Dictionary’ to remove all your saved words and lexical preferences, or ‘Reset Network Settings’ to forget all your saved Wi-Fi passwords.
How to Delete all iPad Junk Files/Temp Files/Cache in One Click
Sometimes you don’t want to reset all settings on your iPad, but if you don’t clean up the existing junk filess, temp files or caches to free up space on the iPad in time, they will slow down the speed of your phone, so how can we do?
- Download and Install Syncios iOS Data Eraser.
- Firstly, run Syncios iOS Data Eraser on your computer, then plug in your iPad. To be detected successfully, pay more attention to any prompt appear in your iPad screen. Once your iPad connect to computer, detailed information of your iPad (like total storage, used storage and so on) will appear in the interface.
- To free up space on your iPad, just stay in the default module ‘Free Up Space’. As you can see, there’re 6 types of data available to scan and delete: Junk Files, Temp Files, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Large Files and Apps. To scan all, simply tap on ‘Quick Scan’ button. To scan certain part of data, for example, you just want to export and then delete the large files from your iPad, click on ‘Large Files’ icon to continue.
Wait for completely scanning, all scanned result will be listed on the panel. You can choose ‘Clean’ option to your desired data to free up space on your iPad.
How to Erase iPad Private Information on 3rd-Party Apps
As I know, except for messages, call log and messages, some popular social apps like WhatsApp, Kik, Line, Viber and WeChat, are also contain a large number of your private chats, media files or other information. To clean up all them or parts of them from your iPad, you can use Syncios iOS Data Eraser to help you instead of resetting all settings.
- Click on ‘Erase Private Data’ > ‘OK’ to change another module. Simply tap on the ‘Erase’ button on the program interface. Wait for finishing loading data.
- As you can see, under Private Data, there’re many types of data available for us to erase, including social apps data, messages chats and attachments, call logs, notes and so on. Tap on the tab from the left toolbar to browser the detailed information. You can directly check type of data or specified items of data to erase. After picking desired ones, click on ‘Erase Now’ to begin the process.
Backup photos, videos, music, contacts, apps and etc. from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch/Android to computer.
Free to download and then edit online videos from most-used websites, like YouTube, Facebook and etc.
Make Unique Ringtone for iPhone & Android devices.
One-click backup and restore toolkit supports types of phone data.
Fully compatible with the latest Android OS and iOS system.