Yesterday, I posted tutorial on How to convert your iOS device into an Android Lollipop and I’m glad it is loved by many iOS users. So I decided to make another one to show how to emulate OS X Yosemite on the iDevices. Let’s see how:
1. Jailbroken Device
2. Know how to use the Cydia store
Things you need to know :
1. To do this you need to install more than one package from cydia
2. This will kill your battery faster, but you can try it to see the endurance performance then decide if leave or delete it
3. This will install you a 2nd springboard, so you will be able to switch them, but it will use more memory
4. I tried it and it’s safe 100%.
See Also: 3 ways to backup iPhone to Mac
1. Open the Cydia Store and add the Wynd07 repo from “http://wynd07.com/r7”
2. Open the repo>system>Dreamboard, then click install and then confirm
3. Respring your iDevice and open again the Cydia Store
4. Add the ModMyi repo from “http://apt.modmyi.com/”
5. Tap on the Search section and look for “Yosemite OS“, Install and Confirm (must be the version 1.0)
6. After install respring your device and open the Dreamboard app
— Extra information —
-> It’s not very stable
-> Compatible with iPad but it doesn’t use the full screen
-> During this the device can respring automaticaly due to the high usage of memory
-> All the apps will remain the same, this will change only the springboard look
-> To return on iOS theme just click on the apple logo and then on Log out
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.