There is always a hard decision for you to choose whether to stay in your room for a whole day with a phone that without an internet connection or with a phone that is power off. However, if you download YouTube videos, you can keep yourself entertained on planes, trains, and trips to places without reliable mobile internet access.
Downloading YouTube videos is also great if you have a mobile plan with a limited data allowance. You can download them to your phone using your home Wi-Fi, and watch them on the move without risking going over your data allocation.
In fact, YouTube itself provides some tools for downloading videos (on both desktop and mobile), and there are third-party tools that can do the job as well. I would like to introduce an amazing tool——Syncios Ultimate to you. So read on to find out how.
1.Download and launch Syncios Ultimate and then connect your phone to computer
2.Click Video Downloader to the following page. Please copy and paste URL from the browser’s address bar of the video page to the input box below.(You can download the videos that you want from more then 100 sites, including YouTube,facebook,vimeo,Dailymotion and so on.)
3.What’s more, you can choose save the video as MP4,M4V or MOV file format as you like. Video size and Conversion quality also can be changed.
4.You only need to wait till complete now.
- How to free download YouTube videos to iPhone XS
- How to Free Download YouTube Video to iPhone XS Max
- How to Free Download YouTube Video to iPhone 8
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios on Twitter, Facebook for more tips and tricks.