Pokemon Go’s India release has finally happened on iOS and Android. You can now download and play Pokemon Go officially in India.
If you have an Android device, you don’t have to wait for Niantic and The Pokemon Company to announce an official release date of Pokemon Go in your region. The game is out now in the US and Germany in addition to Australia and New Zealand. But if you don’t live in these countries, the game’s APK file is available for download, and it works on Android devices outside of the territories the game is available officially in right now.
How to download Pokemon Go on Android:
- On your phone go to Settings.
- Tap on Security (also labelled as Privacy on some devices).
- Go to Unknown sources.
- Tap Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources. This will allow you to install Pokemon Go.
- On your phone, download Pokemon Go from here.
- Now simply go to the Downloads folder on your phone and install it.
You can now play Pokemon Go on Android. These steps will allow you to download Pokemon Go in India as well.
Read also: How to backup Pokemon Go on Android?
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.