Apple Music is now live.
During the sign up process, you’re asked if you’d like to start your free three-month trial. Part of that process is you agreeing to pay for Apple Music once your trial expires, with no further action required on your part.
Only, not everyone is going to want Apple Music to automatically renew on September 30 (or whenever your free trial is up). You can set a calendar reminder to debate whether or not you want to pay up, or you could disable auto-renew right now while you’re thinking about it; here’s how:
- Launch the Music app and tap on the profile icon in the top-left corner.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Under the subscriptions section, tap on Manage.
- A list of the subscriptions, past and present, connected to your Apple ID will be displayed here. Find and tap on Your Membership >Apple Music Membership.
- Tap on the Automatic Renewal button, resulting in the switch sliding to the Off position.
Should you decide during the trial period you want to keep Apple Music around, you can repeat the above process to re-enable auto-renew and let your iTunes account take care of the rest.
- Tutorial on How to Transfer music between iOS device and PC.
- How to transfer DVD movie to iPad.
- Free Download and Transfer Pornhub Video to iPad, iPhone, iPod
Recommend: if you would like to backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data to the PC, just go here to learn more. Simply download the free version and have a try, it can transfer data between iOS device and PC freely and easily.