How to Uninstall Apps on Android through Settings
First of all, we should know a noun: “Bloatware”. Bloatware is point to the software that comes preinstalled on mobile phones. There are always two sets; software suites installed by the manufacturer, and software installed by your network provider.
- To uninstall Apps on Android via Settings app:
- First of all, you’re supposed to see how much of the bloatware can be removed.
Unlock your phone and tap on Settings icon, choose the ‘General’ >> ‘Apps and Notifications’.Tap on the target app. You will see two options on the top: Uninstall and Force Stop. If they’re available, the buttons will be lit, while will be grey if they’re not usable. Simply press on Uninstall optionto remove it. Apps you can’t uninstall will be labeled Disable (theUninstall button greyed out).Tips: If you’re not going to use an app, you can also choose to limit your risk of security loopholes by disabling these apps. Disabling an app means it won’t run. Also, it will shuts down any background processes the app might engage in.
How to Uninstall Apps on Android in Batch
Sometimes, we install an app just for a sudden thought, and we always forget to uninstall them even if we no further use for them. Too many unused apps in phone will slow down the operating speed of phone, but uninstalling individual apps via the Play Store is too time-consuming. In that way, mobile phone data management tool will be useful. After trying many similar programs, we recommend you Syncios Manager. It’s a powerful freeware, which enables us to manage mobile phone music, pictures, videos, apps, information and other phone files.
- Run Syncios Manager on your computer, then connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. (USB cable is recommended for faster speed.)
- There are 5 modules: Apps, Contacts, SMS, Media and Photos. Tap on Apps option.
- All Android apps will be listed here, check the box besides Name to select all or hold down Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple apps., then click on Uninstall button to delete all from phones.
‘Add’ option: Choose apps you have downloaded in your computer to Android/iOS devices.
‘Backup’ option: Backup apps from Android/iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch to PC.
What is Syncios Manager ? It’s Free?
Manage photos, videos, music, contacts, apps and etc. between computer and phones or phone devices.
Free to download and then edit online videos from most-used websites, like YouTube, Facebook and etc.
Make Unique Ringtone for iPhone & Android devices.
One-click backup and restore toolkit supports types of phone data.
Fully compatible with the latest Android OS and iOS system.
You can follow Syncios on Twitter, Facebook for more tips and tricks.