One of WhatsApp’s fun features allows you to make a GIF out of any video you’ve taken with your phone. The clips can be up to six seconds long, taken from any length video, and then converted within the app. The source videos must be located in your camera roll and cut down to six seconds long or less in the GIF-making process. Here’s how to do it from start to finish.
- Shoot a video that you would like to make into a GIF.
- Open a conversation in WhatsApp.
- Tap the attachment icon (the paperclip) on the top right.
- Select Gallery.
- Select the video that you want to convert into a GIF.
- In the video editor that appears, tap the camcorder icon on the top right one time. You should see GIF appear in its place.
- Edit the video as you wish, but it must be under six seconds long to be converted.
- When you are done trimming the video and adding the optional message, just tap the green arrow icon to send.
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat History from Old iPhone to iPhone 8/X
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download 4K HD videos from 100+ video sharing sites.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.