Hi guys today an ex Android user asked me if there is a way to put Android on iOS, I googled it and I found online this awesome way and I decided to share it with you. I’m an ex Android user, and I think I will leave this on my device forever. Ok, Let’s start
1. Jailbroken Device
2. Know how to use the Cydia store
Things you need to know
1. This package contains multiple tweaks
2. This is more than just a theme
3. It will bring a complete UI change to iOS with new elements
4. It brings Android features such as:
- – Navigation Bar
- – Notification Center
- – Power Menu
- – Mini-Player Widget
- – Google Search Widget
- – Volume Slide
- … and a lot more
1. Open the cydia store and add the BYA repo from “repo.biteyourapple.net”
if you don’t know how to add it follow this instructions http://repo.biteyourapple.net/add.php
2. Tap on the search section and type “CyDown“, must have an apple logo, then click install and then confirm
3. Respring your iDevice and open the Settings app, search for Cydown and enable it
4. Open again Cydia and Search for “Andrios“, Install and Confirm (Install the original version, Cydown let you download paid packages for free, it must be written with blue color from the BigBoss Repo)
After the installation open your device Settings and enable all the features.
— Extra information —
-> Some features look and function great on iOS, but some such as Navigation bar doesn’t go so well with the iOS interface.
-> Navigation bar adds the signature Android navigation buttons, Back, Home and Multitasking at the bottom of the screen.
-> The Notification Center features Android Lollipop style Toggles, a brightness slider and a clear all notifications button.
-> The Android notifications also work on the lockscreen.
-> The miniplayer widget lets you control your music from anywhere on iOS, the Volume slider replaces the stock iOS slider and the Power Menu adds easy pop-up options such as Power Off, Airplane mode etc.
-> There’s also a Google Search widget with a built-in browser, a Switches widget and more.
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/Android On PC Easily (supported jailbroken/rooted device)
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.