Voicemail indicator is stuck on the Android phone, while no messages are present in the voicemail. Phone shows new voicemail even though there aren’t any. New voicemail icon wont go away.
- The easiest solution is to leave yourself a new voicemail. Then access your voicemail box and delete the message you left, and it will remove the notification.
If that does not work, perform the following steps depending on your device:
- Clear a stuck voicemail notification on Moto G/Nexus
Settings > Apps > All > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section
- Clear a stuck voicemail notification on HTC
Settings > Apps > All (tap on Downloaded to select All) > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section
- Clear a stuck voicemail notification on Samsung
Settings > More (4th tab on top) > Application Manager > All > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section
- Clear a stuck voicemail notification on LG
Settings > General (4th tab on top) > Apps > Phone > select Clear Data under the storage section
Recommendation: Backup Android phone on one click
- Transfer contents include contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, ebooks and more.
- One-Click backup Android & iOS phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and iDevices /Android .
- Multiple OS supported: data shift between multiple phones run Android and iOS.
- Multiple brand phones supported: Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and more.
- Learn More>>