Unlike the last few years around, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS were relatively easy to pre-order. Even after a few hours of pre-orders going live, the shipping times of both devices slipped by only a few weeks.
In case you did not order the iPhone XS because you wanted to get your hands on it from your nearest Apple retail store on launch day itself, it might be a good idea to go ahead and check the availability of device for in-store pickup. After all, you definitely don’t want to queue up outside an Apple Store for hours only to find out they never had any iPhone XS stock to begin with.
Apple offers stock details about iPhones in its retail stores in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you live in any of the countries listed above, check out the steps below to know how you can use Apple’s website to know if the iPhone XS is available for same day in-store pickup at your nearest Apple Store or not.
Step 1: Head over to Apple Store website for your country and proceed to buy the iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max. Select the appropriate carrier and color for your iPhone XS.
Step 2: On the page to select storage, you will see a “Pickup: Check availability” option. Clicking on it will open a pop-up box where you can enter your city name or zip code. Type in your zip code and press code. The page will then automatically show if the iPhone X is available for pickup at any of the nearest Apple stores.
Given the relative lack of demand for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, it should be relatively easy for you to pick up the device from your nearest Apple store. If you live in a not so popular area, the iPhone XS should be available for same day in-store pickup in at least one of the local Apple stores near you.
You may also need to know:
- 5 Ways to Import Music to iPhone XS
- How to Free Download YouTube Video to iPhone XS Max
- How to Automatically Create Strong Passwords in iOS 12
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.