We know that several shoppers take advantage of the free trial for Amazon Prime to snap up special seasonal promotions offered by the goliath of online commerce. However, many people forget to cancel their subscription and end up paying for the service without using it. Good news, we have a solution!
Amazon Prime is an excellent service that allows access to various services, early discounts and free shipping (even on the same day you order) for a monthly fee of £7.99/$12.99 or £79/$119 annually. However, it is also true that many users take advantage of the free one-month trial to benefit from the service only for certain occasions,but then forget to deactivate the registration and find themselves forced to pay the fee.
Keep Amazon Music playable When subscription expires.
How to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription
Amazon Prime: how to get your subscription refunded
1. Keep Amazon Music Playable When Subscription Expires.
If you realize that your Amazon Music subscription is about to expire, you will no longer be able to listen to music, including the music you downloaded. So, is there a way to keep your favorite songs playable though subscription expires? Luckily, we are showing your how to record and access the Amazon music to your computer, you can keep your Amazon music still available without any limitation.
You can also learn How to Transfer Amazon Music to Any Android Phone.
- Run TuneCable iMazon Recorder. After successfully downloadingTuneCable iMazon Recorder on your Mac or Windows computer, run into logging in your Amazon music unlimited or Prime account.
- Choose MP3 as Output Format. Click on the Settings button on the upper right corner to customize the output settings. Various options are provided. Output Format (Auto/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV), Output Quality (256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps) and Output Path. And you can choose your country/region here. Simply kick on the options based on your real need. If you would like to play songs on PC, just kick MP3 as the output format.
Step 3: Add Amazon Songs/Playlist/Album from Amzon Web Music to TuneCable. Open a playlist, artist or album on the interface, then click on the “Add” button on the bottom right corner and select the songs that you’d like to convert. TuneCable soon reads and lists them as the targets to convert.
Step 4: Convert Amazon Songs to MP3. Click on “Convert” button to start converting the Amazon songs to the output format you chose. As long as the conversion is done, you can look into the converted Amazon songs in MP3 format by clicking the “History” button on the upper right corner or directly visit the output folder you customized in step 2.
2. How to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription
In any case, whatever the reason why you decided to cancel your Amazon Prime membership, here’s how to do it in a few steps:
- Go to the official Amazon website and log in with your account.
- Mouse over the “Accounts and lists” item in the top right corner of the page and click on the “Your Prime Membership” tab.
- On the next page, look for the item “End trial and Benefits” at the bottom left.
- Finally, confirm the deletion by pressing the “I Don’t Want My Benefits” button at the bottom of the last page.
3. Amazon Prime: how to get your subscription refunded
If you were unable to cancel your subscription in time, in some cases you may even be able to get a refund for paying for your Amazon Prime subscription without taking advantage of its benefits.
So, if Amazon automatically renews your subscription and charges you the applicable fee, you may be able to get your money back by making a simple request to support. If you are not granted a refund, you can still cancel your Prime membership and keep its benefits until the end of the paid subscription period.
- Convert Amazon songs, albums and playlists to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC.
- Convert Amazon Music with lossless audio quality.
- No installation of Amazon Music.
- Keep ID3 tags after conversion.
- Free Trial
You can follow Syncios on Facebook for more tips and tricks.