If you’re like me, you got your new iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, and you’re trying out the new features, like 3D Touch. I’ve found 3D Touch immediately useful, but I’d like to be able to tweak the amount of pressure needed to use the feature.Fortunately, there is a way to make this adjustment. Here’s how.Adjust 3D Touch sensitivity On your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, open the Settings app.
Adjust 3D Touch sensitivity
- On your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Accessibility.
- Scroll down until you see 3D Touch in the Interaction section. Tap it.
Here are the settings for 3D Touch. You can turn off the feature using the switch at the top. Below that is the setting for 3D Touch sensitivity. You have three choices here: Light, Medium (default), and Firm.
- Three ways to Recover lost data on iPhone 6S/Plus
- How to Recover Lost Data on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod with iOS9?
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 4S/5/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+
Recommend: if you just upgraded to the newest iPhone 6 and would like to move data from old iPhone 4/iPhone 5 to the new iPhone 6, you can have a try this phone to phone data transfer, which can help to transfer everything including contacts, videos, photos, apps, etc from iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s to the latest iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus. Just download and have a try. You will enjoy more.