I have plenty of ePub/PDFs in my pc, how to add them to my iBooks?
iTunes is a suitable choice for you to add ePub/PDFs to your iBooks. Since iTunes is not all uers’ choice, we now provide a new way to transfer your ePub/PDF s from pc to iBooks. All you need is freeware Syncios!
Step 1: Download and install Syncios.
Step 2: Connect your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad with pc, launch Syncios.
Step 3: Click Ebook tab, click Import to add ePub/PDFs to your iBooks.
Step 4: Enjoy the ePub/PDF in iBooks of your iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad!
Things you need to know about Syncios:
• Compatible with Win 8, latest iOS 7 and iTunes 11;
• Transfer Music, Audiobook, Ringtones, Voice Memos;
• Backup Contacts, Messages, Notes, Bookmarks;
• Transfer Movies, TV shows, Music Videos, Podcasts;
• Manage Images, Photos, Camera shot files;
• Access iOS devices to manage Apps;
• Transfer Ebooks between iOS devices and PC
• Add or delete Playlist for iPod/iPhone/iPad;
• Create iPhone ringtones & convert audio/video files;
• Access & transfer system files of your iOS devices.
Recommend: would like to backup your iPhone, iPad, iPod to PC/Mac and looking for the easiest and safest way to back up your iPhone content on PC/Mac? Syncios Phone Data Transfer must be your first choice.
- Transfer contents include contacts, messages, call logs, music, photos, videos, apps, notes, bookmarks, ebboks and more.
- Backup phone data and restore in lossless quality.
- Sync contents from iTunes Library to PC and iDevices.
- Multiple OS supported: data shift between multiple phones run Android and iOS.
- Multiple brand phones supported: Apple, Samsung, HTC, Sony, MOTOROLA, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE and more