Apple has created 18 new wallpapers for iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. If you’re excited about the upcoming software update or the larger smartphones, grab the new backgrounds here.
iClarified has put the wallpapers in an easy to download zip file and included five versions of each wallpaper:
● iPhone 5s,5c,5 – 640×1136
● iPhone 5s,5c,5 – 744×1392 (Parallax)
● iPhone 4, 4S – 640×960
● iPhone 4, 4S – 640×1192 (Parallax)
● iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS – 320×480
Recommend: Wallpapers are the image shown when your phone is idle. Syncios has a large collection of free wallpapers for many different types of phones spanning many categories and is growing all the time. There are Huge and growing collection of free games, apps, wallpapers, ringtones for iOS devices. Just simply download and have a try.
You can follow Syncios on Twitter, Facebook for more tips and tricks.
You can simply download the wallpaper to PC and then use Syncios Manager to import photos/wallpapers to your iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- 1. Download and install Syncios Manager.
- Under My Device, click Photos tab on the left panel of Syncios Manager.
- Click “Import” button to import photos from PC to iPad/iPhone/iPod.