SyncDroid is a free Backup & Restore tool for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 / Note Edge. It can Keep SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Audio, Videos, Camera Photos and SD Card Photos in sync between your android phone and your computer, through USB connection directly.
It supports almost any Android devices, like HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note / Note 2, Motorola Droid, RAZR, Sony Ericsson Xperia, LG Optimus, Nexus 5, and many other devices.
Tutorial: How to Backup music and videos from Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 to pc
First of all, please make sure that SyncDroid is installed in your pc. Download and install Syncdroid now >>
Step 1: Turn on Android USB Debugging
Before connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to the PC, please make sure the [USB debugging] option has been turned on.
Here is how you can turn on the Developer Options on your device:
- Open Settings> About on your Android phone or tablet.
- If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 8.0, Tab 3 or any other Galaxy device with Android 4.2, open Settings> More tab> About and tap it.
- If you have Galaxy Note 3 or any Galaxy device with Android 4.3, go to Galaxy Note 3 from Settings> General> About and tap the Build version 7 times.
- Now scroll to Build number and tap it 7 times.
- After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” If you have a Galaxy S4 or any other Samsung Galaxy device with Android 4.2, the message reads as follows- “Developer mode has been enabled”.
- Return to the main Settings menu and now you’ll be able to see Developer Options.
- Tap on Developer options and mark the box in front of USB Debugging to enable it.
- To disable USB Debugging mode later, you can uncheck the box before the option
- To enable Developer Options, go to Settings> Developer options and tap on the ON/OFF slider on the top of the page.
Step 2: Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 / Note Edge to SyncDroid on PC
After you connected your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to the PC, Android-Sync connection manager will try to help you install the proper USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. And SyncDroid service will be installed on to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 automatically.
You may need to click on the [OK] button from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to allow it to be connected to PC.
Step 3: Ready for Backup
Backup any or all of these data types: SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Audio, Videos, Camera Photos and SD Card Photos. Please don’t unplug USB cable while backing up.
1. Choose items you would like to backup from: SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Audio, Video and Photos.
2. Input backup name and note to specify the backup file for restoring data in future.
3. Click “Backup” button.
That’s it, music and videos you choose will be backup to your pc quickly and safely!
Check what other you can do with SyncDroid:
|Android to Computer|
|Computer to Android|