Apple has released iOS 12.1 The next big OS for iPhone and iPad. Update now!khkh
- What’s new in iOS 12.1
- How to install iOS 12.1 using Software Update on your iPhone or iPad
- How to install iOS 12.1 using iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC
What’s new in iOS 12.1
October 30, 2018: Apple releases iOS 12.1 with group FaceTime calls and more
iOS 12.1 has arrived, complete with support for group FaceTime calls, new emoji dual-SIM, and more.
October 8, 2018: Apple releases iOS 12.0.1 with connectivity and charging fixes
While iOS 12.0.1 is an overall minor update, it does fix some notable issues that cropped up in the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, in particular, issues with Wi-Fi connectivity and charging.
September 17, 2018: Apple releases iOS 12
iOS 12 is a major update, with big gains in performance, Siri Shortcuts, Screen Time, and so much more.
How to install iOS 12.1 using Software Update on your iPhone or iPad
The easiest way for most people to download iOS 12.1 is over-the-air, directly on their device. It’s fast, it’s efficient, and it’s simple to do.
- Make sure you have a recent iCloud backup.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode, if prompted.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
The download will begin automatically. If the download does not begin right away, you may see a notice: “Preparing to download.” Give it a couple of minutes and the download will begin shortly.
How to install iOS 12.1 using iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC
If you have limited space on your device or software update isn’t working for whatever reason, you can update using iTunes.
- Make sure you have a recent iTunes backup. Make it encrypted so all your password and other private data is preserved.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in using your USB to Lightning or USB to 30-pin Dock cable.
- Click on the device icon at the top left to go to the device tab.
- Click on Check for Update in the Summary pane.
- Click on Download and Update
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Passcode on your iPhone or iPad, if prompted.
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.