Apple are launching their Apple Pay mobile payment service in China this week, the payment system is apparently launching this Thursday the 18th of February.
Apple has yet to officially confirm that their mobile payment system will launch in China this week.
The news comes from one of Apple’s mobile payment partners in China, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China who announced on social media that the service would launch this week.
China is Apple’s second largest market, so it could give Apple Pay a boost if the service becomes popular in the county. As soon as we get some sort of official announcement from Apple on exactly when the service will launch in China, we will let you guys know.
Source: geeky gadgets
- How To Backup iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes for Free
- How To Backup iPhone on Mac without iTunes Safely
- How to Transfer Content from iPhone to Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Directly
- How to Transfer Data from Old Android Phone to a New iPhone 6s/Plus
- How to Sync Android Contacts to iPhone