The Android 8.0 – what we called right now Android O – will bring the next major version of Android to our devices, likely in the early August. It will first loaded on Google devices then on other Android phones.
How soon can you get the newest Android 8.0 on your phone is depends on the manufacturer’s of your phone. Once they announce to update, you can use it. But, view recently performance, we can find out some regulation to predict when you can expect to get the Android 8.0 update on your phone.
Android O update schedule:
- March 21: Android O developer preview 1 (alpha)
- May 17: Android O developer preview 2 (beta)
- June 8: Android O developer preview 3 (beta)
- Mid-July: Android O developer preview 4 (final beta)
- August: Final Android 8.0 release
Android 8.0 update: when will I get it?
For all non-Google devices, you’ll have to wait until well after the official launch of Android 8.0 to see Android O on your device – somewhere between three months and a year depending on your handset manufacturer and carrier.
|Google phone||later than mid-August|
|HTC||December 2017/January 2018|
|Huawei||newest release will on board|
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.