1. Striking new shape design
Adopting frameless display, iPhone 8 is familiar with Samsung S8 on shape. Framless display brings you a visual feast.
2. Hide fingerprint sensor
Traditional home button can’t match the total frameless display, thus it’s more likely to hide a fingerprint sensor in the display.
3. Dual cameras support portrait mode
In fact, iPhone 7 plus already has dual cameras. However, iPhone 8 will be equipped with dual cameras while it’s as small as iPhone 7. Thus, it will be more portable.
4. High-performance A11 chip
A10 chip has played excellent role in high-speed operation and fluency of iPhone 7. Now, A11 will continue the high performance of A series chip with even more complicated and advanced design.
5. Wireless charging
Wireless charging has been a hot topic these years, but few phones can achieve easy-to-use wireless charging. We wonder if iPhones 8 will surprise us.
6. Breakthrough battery design
It’s rumored that iPhone 8 is considering to adopt ‘L’ shape battery, which will extend battery life and break the limits in power. It’s the welfare of iPhone fans if it can be achieved.
7. True Tone display
True Tone display can adjust tone of display according to environment brightness, which makes the color of display more naturally and properly.
8. More features
We are expecting more features of iPhone 8. The new experience of iOS always brings us surprises. Whatever new features Apple will add to iphone 8, we are eager to learn.
Ps: all of these new features mentioned above are based on rumors. We’ll know which one is true after the release of iPhone 8. Let’s look forward!
Related: How to Backup iPhone and iPad before Upgrading to iOS 11
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.