Recent studies show that crime and violence are declining, but the world is a scary place and technology has finally given us the means to make sure our families are safe. Whether your eldest is getting ready to travel around the world, or you just want to make sure the kids are making their way home from the playing fields for dinner at the time they said they would be, family mobile tracking apps are the ideal way to keep track of your family’s whereabouts. In this post, you will to know the world’s 5 Best Child Tracking Apps for Android that are specially designed for parents to keep an eye on their kids.
PanSpy is an ultimate Kid Tracker App aimed at monitoring and tracking activity of kids on all smartphones including Android and iOS devices instantly and effortlessly. Using this kids tracking app, you can track recent GPS location on a virtual map, watch through route history and check recent locations of your kids. Apart from tracking child’s location, this mobile phone location tracker also provides excellent tracking feature for parents to spy on text messages, calls, Snapchat, WhatsApp, web browsing history, website bookmarks, calendar, photo, video, apps, E-mails, etc on target phone remotely and secretly.
Features of PanSpy
- Track Cell Phone Activity: Call logs, Messages, E-mails, Document, Calendar, Photo, Video, Apps and more.
- Track Current Location: GPS, Geofencing, WiFi logger.
- Monitor Social Apps: WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts and more.
- Remote Control: App blocker, Schedule restriction.
Price: Premium version $14.95/month, Ultimate version starting from $19.95.
Spyzie is one of the leading kid phone tracking apps that enables parents to know the exact location of their kid. It is fully compatible with Android and iOS operating system. It gives real-time location update and access to important device data such as photos, messages, browser history, notes, keylogger, GPS tracking, geo-fencing, etc. You can simply install this app and keep tracking your child’s location directly from their device.
Features of Spyzie:
- Instant location update of the connected device
- Besides location, call history, browser data, notes, messages, and more can also be accessed remotely on the dashboard
- You can view photo and videos on your child’s phone, and also read the messages on soical medias like WhatsApp, Facebook, Messager, Wechat, Snapchat, etc
- The interactive dashboard will let you access all the needed information in one place.
Price: Premium edition starting from $29.99, ultimate edition starting from $39.99.
3. ZoeMob Family Locator
ZoeMob is a kid tracker app that connect a family together. Moms, dads, and children can locate each other on the palm of their hands. It is available for both Android and iOS operating system at affordable prices. Once downloaded and installed this application on the mobile phone, you will know the location of your family members on a map. Besides, you can also manage events that are connected with your kids.
Features of ZoeMob Family Locator
- Map location: With its map location feature, you can track the real-time location of the target device. It is also possible to know the location history of your kid with its inbuilt features
- Communicator: On the internet, There are only a few family tracking tools are available in panic mode. Engaging with the panic mode, you can press the Panic button to share your location with your contacts
4. Norton Family Premium
Norton Family Premium is a mobile phone application designed for parents to protect their kids. It will help you in locating the location of your kid without them knowing and protect your kids from online predators, so they can enjoy their connected world safely.
Features of Norton Family Premium
- Norton Family Premium keeps you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and blocking harmful or inappropriate sites
- Scheduling screen time limits for their device usage is also possible
- It provides insights into the search terms and videos that interest your kids and flags unsafe behavior so you can discuss it with them
- You can get detailed reports on what your kids are doing online, right in your Inbox or on the parent portal
5. Highster Mobile
The Highster Mobile is an ideal smartphone tracking app for parents to see their kids activities remotely. It works well for Android and iOS devices. Once installed, the application will log all activity that occurs on a device and send reports directly to your online account.
Features of Highster Mobile
- Its Live control panel allows parents to have full control of their kids device
- With its advanced version, you can get the stealth camera and you can take images of the surroundings secretly with stealth camera
- Parents can monitor all incoming and received calls or text messages of their kid’s device
Price: It is available as a premium-only with a one-time payment of $69.99 for a lifetime license
All of these child tracking apps offer varying degrees of features to make them stand out from the rest, and the one for you depends on your needs. If you need an app with lots of safety features for all of the family, PanSpy or Spyzie is ideal. If you’re particularly worried about the younger ones, Norton Family Premium may be best. Simply download the most suitable kids tracker application from the list above depending on your exact needs.
Recommendation： Manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without using iTunes
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download 4K HD videos from 100+ video sharing sites.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
You can follow Syncios onTwitter, Facebookfor more tips and tricks.