How to send documents on WhatsApp
• Launch WhatsApp and tap on an ongoing conversation in the Chats tab to open an existing thread, or tap on a contact in the Contacts tab to start a new conversation.
• Tap the paperclip icon at the top right of the screen to add an attachment to your message.
• You’ll see six icons pop up, the first of which is ‘Document’.
• Tap the Document icon. WhatsApp will bring up a list of documents stored on your phone.
• Select a document by tapping on it. To send press Send in the pop-up window.
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.