If you are one of those who like using iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad for work, you may need print out some photos, documents, Emails, etc. Or sometimes, you need print Email, SMS out for court case. Now things are becoming easier, and this article will give you some options. Check it out to see whether it helps you.
To print out the documents, this could be the most effortless way if you have a printer that supports AirPrint, which designed by Apple to make it easy for iOS users to print out needed documents. With it, printer can integrate into your iOS devices and you don’t need to install other drivers or something else. And today many printers come with AirPrint. So if you want to print out your files with AirPrint, follow the steps below:
- Connect your iOS device and printer with the same WiFi network.
- Open the App or other documents you want to print, tap the “Share” button.
- After the printer name displayed, tap “Print” to print it out.
You can check here for more details.
2. Google Cloud Print
If your printer doesn’t support Airprint. Don’t worry, besides Apple, Google Cloud Print is also a great alternative for users to print. You can simply set this on your PC or MAC with the Google browser. Check the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome Browser on your computer, click on the “…” on the top right. Select “Settings” menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “show advanced settings.”
- Scroll down to find Google Cloud Print option, click “Manager”.
- There is an option that if your printer is not an network printer, you are allowed to “Add printer” on the classic printers.
- After successfully added the printer, you can simply navigate to your iOS devices to print things out with Google Chrome.
3. Directly print it out.
If you have neither AirPrint supported printer nor Google related service, only a classic printer connected with your computer, and you can simply move your contents from iOS devices to computer to print them out. A recommended tool is Syncios Manager, which is a free yet handy tool to sync you r iOS devices data with computer, including photos, contacts, SMS, music, videos, bookmarks, Notes, and other pdf or word file, etc. With it, you can simply move your contents from iOS devices with computer, then print them out easily. Worth a try.